Digital Project Management
Do you need help keeping your projects on track?
We can help.
The development or redesign or a web site typically involves many tasks and resources to be accounted for and coordinated. Except in the case of a very small project, it is important to have a formal project management role in order to ensure that project stays on track. West Chester Productions provides professional Digital Project management services for web and eCommerce development projects, We have the breath and depth of project management experience needed to keep your project on track and your client happy.
What We Do
- Help to prepare proposals & pitches, project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Hold regular internal and client status meetings and prepare status reports.
- Monitor and track project timelines.
- Master your project management software.
- Allocate resources and tasks and track task completion status.
- Maintain regular contact with your clients, gather feedback, update on progress and generally keep a smile on their faces.
- Gather and coordinate resources, information, and content.
- Help to define and develop your internal processes.
What We Provide
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including extreme attention to detail and strong multitasking skills.
- WordPress expertise – we are developers, power users, and end users.
- Experience in Microsoft Project, Quality Center, JIRA, Google docs, and more – we can learn anything quickly
Bill is meticulous, affable and an excellent communicator. His attention to detail and understanding of the problems at hand (in our case: a comprehensive redesign of Haggar.com along with backend architecture changes) was invaluable. There’s simply no replacement for an excellent project manager, especially on larger e-commerce projects and that’s what Bill is.
I was very fortunate to work with Bill throughout the Haggar.com project. His attention to detail and persistence are what led to this being the most successful re-skin / functional enhancement project I’ve been a part of (I’ve been a lead / co-lead on several projects of that scale).Front End Web Developer, eBay Enterprise
Working with Bill was a great experience for me. One of the important qualities, Bill was always keen to understand what was the issue and how we resolved this issue and understood technical challenges as well.Back End Web Developer, eBay Enterprise
Bill is a person that you want on your team! Bill is an experienced project management practitioner and knows what it takes to get results. He has both the breadth and depth of technical knowledge and knows how to apply that knowledge to produce quality business solutions. I worked with Bill at both GMAC Mortgage and Keane and he has the reputation as a “go to” guy for difficult challenges. Bill’s extensive experience enables him to be successful in a variety of roles. I highly recommend Bill!Director, Project Management Office
I had the privilege of working with Bill in two different PMO environments. Bill is a tremendous asset to a team. He is a strategic and visionary thinker who is not afraid to dive in and do the research needed to be able to apply a completely new and innovative approach to effectively and efficiently solve an issue at hand. In that respect, he raises the bar for the rest of the team. Bill is also a leader in the sense that he is always willing to make time to assist others seeking the benefit of his knowledge and experience. He is someone who has an immense amount of talent, skills and integrity and is a true professional.Project Manager
I had the pleasure of working with Bill at a Keane outsourcing engagement for JP Morgan where he led the engagement. Bill is a innate, accomplished program/project management professional who is equally competent in both strategy and execution. At JP Morgan, he led a diverse team of individuals and skills, managed a portfolio of complex merger projects and achieved significant productivity improvement targets. Under his leadership, Keane obtained CMM Level 3 certification for RDS which was a first within all of JP Morgan. His people-first, practical, common-sense approach to project management is a rare blend.Vice President, IT